Question about letter

Jondlc

My "packet" is finished and im supposed to write a letter now. My sup was very vague about what the letter is about and was wondering if anybody in here was told to write a letter prior to making book. What am I supposed to write on this letter?

Number-Nine

Ugh I had to do it. It was so lame.

I had to write 3 paragraphs. 1 about my personal life, 2nd was about what I learned, and 3rd was about my commitment to following the methods. Total bs

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Paragraph 1: roll
Paragraph 2: damn
Paragraph 3: tide

The hell they want you to write a letter for? I work here cause I hated school....I wouldn't put too much thought into it if you even decide to do it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My "packet" is finished and im supposed to write a letter now. My sup was very vague about what the letter is about and was wondering if anybody in here was told to write a letter prior to making book. What am I supposed to write on this letter?
Just quote the best from Brown Cafe!...Search "socks" or "shoes". If you need more, search "Runner-Gunner"!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Something like this should suffice

Dear, division manager I have dreamed of this moment since I was a young lad. Brown has always been my favorite color.

I can kis arse with the best of them

I know my center manager will always be looking out for my best interest

New Driver

Ps for extra points bow down in front of him and ask if you can kiss the ring

RuthlessSupSlayer

In the summer of 1988 i was 5 years old and went to an odd land with unicorns and rainbows. It was there i studied iguanas and found that herology was so vital to us all. I remeber seeing the hands of time pass with the steps iguanas and they are a metaphorical analogy of our life. I relaized i was on to something and then just like that i had an epiphany...i had been on acid for the past 3 hours.

At integrad i learned how walk on ice with a harness. I was such an elightning expirence that i went home and kicked my 8 year old out of her room and made her sleep on the couch then realized the child would not stop complaining, i decided to have the child live in my old bronco in the back yard. With the new room vacant i repainted it brown and yellow with said child. Then installed an ice walking harness device machine thingymcbob. I will never walk on ice the same. This truly was the turning point in my life and i said "Alexander Xanvier Smith Muhammad Christ <click pop click click>, you gotta become Bryan Boitano like."

I have be ahown the light through this process. In doing i commit to utlizing these processes when i driving my 385 stop run with 1,732 pieces in all NDA. Just to show my dedication i will be practicing these methods while i on my way to work, while i am work, not when i am on my way home, while i am drinking and driving, or when i am copping my Crack, herion, bath salts, and herion...but not when i am on my way back.

By: Alexander Xanvier Smith Muhammad Christ <click pop click click> III

MendozaJ

Write what they want to hear. That's it. Any competent steward would eat that letter for lunch should it come up for any disciplinary issue.

jaker

trolling
Hey look at it like this , some person got paid I lot of money to come up with this for no reason

Got to love ups