Question About rep power.

Big Babooba

Ok I confess also, AJ has made me open up.

I also am a BABOOBA'S REP POWER ENHANCEMENT SERVICE customer.

Two pics, me before, me after. Many thanks to Big Babooba.

I take no credit for your false claims!
Although anabolic steroids may not shrink your wee wee, the two nuts he hangs with will shrivel up to the size of peanuts.

S

serenity now

Is it possible to do something like that? Neg somebody to the stoneage while they are away?

i think all you would have to do is tag one of his old posts with a negative rep
not that i'm suggesting an entire group of his non-fans should do anything like that

(try one and see if it works; the mechanic in you has to be curious)

Buck Fifty

Ill tell you want man, its like playing a game when you dont have to yet have to, yea get me....?

Its total BS, reps and likes is garage. Just post whats on your heart and let bygones be bygones.

All Rep is nothing more then years of build up of agreement and enjoyment of each others company. I've been on other forums where it was all about a build up of likes or honor points. Over all, its a feeding frenzy of people just posting randomly. Dont do that, ever!

Post what you feel and let it go. Dont follow any following or grouping, make it a point, over all, to be real you and you only. Fight a good fight!

Posting what I feel puts me in moderation. Course from what I read lately, most of what you post comes out your ass. Remember bygones.... :peaceful:

texan

i think all you would have to do is tag one of his old posts with a negative rep
not that i'm suggesting an entire group of his non-fans should do anything like that

(try one and see if it works; the mechanic in you has to be curious)
You were one of those growing up.

Just stick your tounge to the flagpole. It will not stick.:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anyone needing a lawyer to defend themselves from B.B. contact The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe , all work done is pro-bono .