Question About rep power.

UPS Lifer

I hacked BB's email and found out he is secretly developing a special algorithm to calculate the true Rep Power. It gives you the Rep Power per Post or RPPP.

Each BCer needs to maintain their RPPP or be subject to immediate dismissal from the Forum. The algorithm is based on your best demonstrated performance.

Make sure you are represented if the mods start asking you questions about your RPPP.

This is just another reason to subscribe to BB service. I did! It works!! :thumbup:

Big Babooba

I hacked BB's email and found out he is secretly developing a special algorithm to calculate the true Rep Power. It gives you the Rep Power per Post or RPPP.

Each BCer needs to maintain their RPPP or be subject to immediate dismissal from the Forum. The algorithm is based on your best demonstrated performance.

Make sure you are represented if the mods start asking you questions about your RPPP.

This is just another reason to subscribe to BB service. I did! It works!! :thumbup:

Some Positive Rep for you Sir!

over9five

Staff member

The Brown Cafe IE team is looking into this "special algorithm". Anyone caught using it could be subject to discipline up to and including termination.

texan

The Brown Cafe IE team is looking into this "special algorithm". Anyone caught using it could be subject to discipline up to and including termination.
He said this is part of the formula: Not that I would use it after Over's warning
After clicking go to the bottom of the page and ..............

Big Babooba

Ovah, did I ever show you those compromising photos that I have of you? You know, the ones of you with the mule, the goat and the chicken?

over9five

Staff member
Hi. Mr. Big, I am wondering, if by chance, there will be a sale soon on Rep or a frequent buyer program?
I need more and I can't live without it. Thank you for reading my post. Respectfully, AJ

​Then we'll start a ten step program for those hopelessly addicted!