Question about shipping

Introcourse

So I am expecting a package and the UPS website tracker says it has been rescheduled for 12/29/10. I was hoping for it sooner, and the site says it arrived in Kansas on 12/26, I'm in Nebraska, so I would think it should be here by now. Maybe it is weather, I don't know, can anyone offer some more information on this?

Tracking number:
1Z2YX9904265419685

UPSGUY72

So I am expecting a package and the UPS website tracker says it has been rescheduled for 12/29/10. I was hoping for it sooner, and the site says it arrived in Kansas on 12/26, I'm in Nebraska, so I would think it should be here by now. Maybe it is weather, I don't know, can anyone offer some more information on this?

Tracking number:
1Z2YX9904265419685

Your package was most likey rescheduled becasue of xmass

It arrived in lenexa, KS Sunday at 8:18pm. Tonight it will get sent to another building depending on how far you are from lenexa, KS will determine how many more stops your package will have before it gets to your local building. It looks like you will receive your package on the 29th.

Introcourse

Thanks. I had hoped that it would arrive sooner than that, as I am only in Lincoln, and this place in Kansas is around 200 miles away, but I suppose the delay was not unexpected.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You will need to be home to sign for that package, by the way.

If this is not possible you can leave a note asking the driver to have a neighbor sign, you can have the package redirected to your work address or you can have the package put on hold for you to pick up at the center. The second two options can be arranged by calling 1-800-742-5877.