Question about weekend

DougH

Okay, so finally got offered a job at the local ups. When we were talking last he asked me the whole why are you taking a part time job question so I told him that I want to eventually be full time and he said that's awesome and told me to go get my chauffer license so he can get me driving on the weekend.

Now I agreed to it and got to thinking what will I be doing on the weekend? I don't think he meant driving a package car.

Thanks in advanced.

DougH

Okay cool thanks. Another question is would that change the pay rate? Or would it just stay my normal pay grade

DougH

Okay cool.

So if I'm not mistaken.

Normal wage when I work the inside preload but I would be bumped on Saturday if I delivered air

DougH

Damn. I like the time and a half response better! Lol

Either way hopefully when he said that he was meaning in the near future. Thanks guy.

AndUPSER

Only way Saturday would be time and a half would be if you went over 40 hours for the week. I think top rate, which is after 2 years, is around $25 an hour.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We should all wait for the definitive answer from the BOG.....
images-26.jpeg
Probably busy on his lunch break...lmao

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We should all wait for the definitive answer from the BOG.....

Saturday air here is offered to any casuals who did not get their 40 hours first---if everyone worked they force from the bottom. They are paid their regular rate and since they have their 40 it is all time and a half.

YellowSox

Okay, so finally got offered a job at the local ups. When we were talking last he asked me the whole why are you taking a part time job question so I told him that I want to eventually be full time...
You know that's great and all, but let us know how that goes 5+ years from now part time xD .

Sent using BrownCafe App