Question about working 5 days with a sick day

Furen

If I work 5 days and take a paid sick day, do I still get time and a half on the sixth day of work or the regular rate?

Furen

If you work six days, you get paid time and a half on the sixth day but I plan to take a paid sick day on the 5th day and work the sixth day. I'm wondering since sick days are paid, will that fifth day still count as a working day and thus allow me to still collect time and a half on the sixth day.

If you work six days, you get paid time and a half on the sixth day but I plan to take a paid sick day on the 5th day and work the sixth day. I'm wondering since sick days are paid, will that fifth day still count as a working day and thus allow me to still collect time and a half on the sixth day.
I never took a sick day and worked a Saturday so I can't help you with that But I have worked a Saturday when a holiday feel during the week and it was considered a 6th punch and I got paid overtime for that.

Furen

I never took a sick day and worked a Saturday so I can't help you with that But I have worked a Saturday when a holiday feel during the week and it was considered a 6th punch and I got paid overtime for that.

Yeah, that answers my Question. Seems as long as its paid, it counts as a work day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How do you already know your going to be sick?

Brisket

Under the new contract, the sixth punch is double if I remember correctly.