Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoMorePayLessUPS

Drivers, as a preloader, I wonder, why do you all insist on being complete and total a s sholes? We're busting our ass all morning while you all dream away, for not even half of what you all make, and you all come in and bitch and complain for 20 minutes. Many of you start making that $ and completely forget that you were once in our shoes. Just keep this one thing in mind, drivers: you're 100% more replaceable than we preloaders are.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Drivers, as a preloader, I wonder, why do you all insist on being complete and total a s sholes? We're busting our ass all morning while you all dream away, for not even half of what you all make, and you all come in and bitch and complain for 20 minutes. Many of you start making that $ and completely forget that you were once in our shoes. Just keep this one thing in mind, drivers: you're 100% more replaceable than we preloaders are.
image.jpg

arenc8161

Don't take anything personal, Just laugh it off dude. The second you walk out that designated door you should drop whatever pissed you off.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

That's funny. What's the turnover rate for pre loaders?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
giphy.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I find the original post insulting. We bitch and complain a lot longer than twenty minutes. Just think, one day you can become a driver and become a total a-hole too.

SCV good to go sir.

And that's why we get paid more and the position isn't readily available to new hires (generally speaking). You had me until your last sentence. When you type that type of :censored2:, you come off as no better than the drivers you denounce. I don't like seeing drivers chew out preloaders, but I also don't like seeing people who have never even sat in a jumper seat act like they know what a driver's job entails.

I agree with you 100%.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Because you leave your tampons on my 2000 shelf.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Clearly you've never been a helper or experienced what a driver goes through in a given day.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

If you are getting bitched at for 20 minutes everyday, that means you are not doing your job and you should be replaced. And it is much easier to replace you than us.

We don't expect a perfect load, but it would be nice.

Just put the packages where they belong, and on the right truck, and the bitching will stop.

In other words, do your job. A bad load makes for a bad day. A good load makes for a good day. You control whether you get bitched at.

Future

Victory Ride
Never in your shoes....been a driver since I was born....no idea how much I make a hour.....put a decent load in your drivers truck and you will hear no bitching

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because I did your job 1000x than you do it.

Because so many preloaders are qualified to drive. Half the time I have to finish loading my own truck.

Go apply for a driving job or STFU

Status
Not open for further replies.