Question for drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoMorePayLessUPS

To the person who asked: loading is 1,000,000,000x harder than delivering, I'm sure! How hard can it be to see an address, drive to that address, and drop off a package?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
To the person who asked: loading is 1,000,000,000x harder than delivering, I'm sure! How hard can it be to see an address, drive to that address, and drop off a package?
Lmao obviously something you've never done.

Finding the package because your loader sucks is often the hardest part.

Pooter

I worked 10yrs PT and 3 years driving. You really need to shut it.

Loading is not easy but it doesn't compare to the mental abuse you get from driving. Especially the first few years of FT.

BUCN85

You can't honestly feel this way. Coming as one who has done both. Loading is a little more physical. But way less stressful. And management does not get on a loaders ass as they will a drivers ass. And yeah good luck finding that address in the dark out in the country on houses that are unmarked with 1/2 mile long driveways.

Brownslave688

It's a fact.... Idk why drivers are like this tbh. Just because you work a 9-7 or 8 pm shift of "hard work" doesn't mean that our 4-5 hour shift isn't half bad. No need to look like you're miserable all day every day.
The years wear on you more than anything.

It's a fact.... Idk why drivers are like this tbh. Just because you work a 9-7 or 8 pm shift of "hard work" doesn't mean that our 4-5 hour shift isn't half bad. No need to look like you're miserable all day every day.
I'm miserable when you just throw it in the truck and stack a mountain of overweights on the ass end....I get tired of moving them 20 times before I deliver them

BTW... I don't get help delivering them,they you get help putting them in.

Last time I checked. Preloaders didn't have to load in 10 inches of snow.
And walk on ice to load....so
.....please...talk about something you know about.

Brownslave688

I'm miserable when you just throw it in the truck and stack a mountain of overweights on the ass end....I get tired of moving them 20 times before I deliver them

BTW... I don't get help delivering them,they you get help putting them in.

Last time I checked. Preloaders didn't have to load in 10 inches of snow.
And walk on ice to load....so
.....please...talk about something you know about.
Is @Number24 really @aintyouknow or whoever that dummy was. Lol

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.