Question For Mechanics!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The older inline sixes were great. I had one that had a sticky valve. You could set your watch to it. A few seconds after your turned the car off, BAM!!!! The valve drops or opened. Hilarious.

I blew one up once in an old wooden bulkhead p800

Cold as balls that day going uphill into a strong north wind had it floored but could only get up to about 40 mph

All of a sudden boom pulled into a Veteranary clinic leak oil all over his parking lot

Connecting rod knocked a beer can size whole in the block

Got to my first stop around noon

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I had a Workhorse P12 with a Chevy big block 396. Tons of power. I smoked everyone on the freeway. Loved that truck. Governed at 74mph.
Those cars are the best
I wish all pkg cars drove like that
Not only are they fast they turn on a dime and sound bad ass when delivering in neighborhoods
Plus with the right loader you can put 500 packages in them

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I had a new freightliner custom 12 this week, it hauled balls I loved it. Thought about divorcing my wife and having the truck move in with me :wink2:.

oldngray

nowhere special
I blew one up once in an old wooden bulkhead p800

Cold as balls that day going uphill into a strong north wind had it floored but could only get up to about 40 mph

All of a sudden boom pulled into a Veteranary clinic leak oil all over his parking lot

Connecting rod knocked a beer can size whole in the block

Got to my first stop around noon

Leave the manual choke on until you get to your first stop so it really backfires good.