Question for package guys and gals

ManInBrown

The one building I go to on my job where I take meal I see package guys coming back to the building at 10-10:30 at night. Every single night. Are those the cool 22.4 lower paid jobs the union rolled over for? I take meal outside in the employee lot and it’s the same 5 drivers. What a bunch of sellouts Hoffa and Taylor are. When I was in package we might have had one driver getting done that late per night, and it would be because he had a misload he was directed to deliver very far from route. This is an every night thing.

PT Car Washer

The one building I go to on my job where I take meal I see package guys coming back to the building at 10-10:30 at night. Every single night. Are those the cool 22.4 lower paid jobs the union rolled over for? I take meal outside in the employee lot and it’s the same 5 drivers. What a bunch of sellouts Hoffa and Taylor are. When I was in package we might have had one driver getting done that late per night, and it would be because he had a misload he was directed to deliver very far from route. This is an every night thing.
The only time we had delivery drivers coming back to the building at 10 to 10:30 was during Prime Week last year and a few really bad Peak seasons. I see drivers coming in from 4:00PM to 9:00PM on a bad day. Asked a driver sup about that one day and he said the guys who come in early just work harder then the late drivers. I didn't believe him.

ManInBrown

The only time we had delivery drivers coming back to the building at 10 to 10:30 was during Prime Week last year and a few really bad Peak seasons. I see drivers coming in from 4:00PM to 9:00PM on a bad day. Asked a driver sup about that one day and he said the guys who come in early just work harder then the late drivers. I didn't believe him.
Every single week, every night. 5 or 6 drivers walking out to their car at 10-10:30. Gotta assume its 22.4s being buried into the ground everyday, it’s not full rate RPC drivers.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Every single week, every night. 5 or 6 drivers walking out to their car at 10-10:30. Gotta assume its 22.4s being buried into the ground everyday, it’s not full rate RPC drivers.
4 were new divorcees. One has a kid in a private college. And 1 was a supe on a partial.