Question for preloaders

What'dyabringmetoday???

As a driver I can tell you that all we want is to have the packages close to where they are supposed to go. We don't need them stop for stop. We don't need PAL labels pulled or HIN numbers written on the packages--that is a waste of time. Get the packages close to where they are supposed to go and we will be all set.
Especially those of us that go through our truck prior to start time. lol

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
That system works great until you get the dreaded add/cuts. Then everything is 8010 8010 8010...so on and so on...sucks for the driver because it could be 30 stops...they have to shuffle through all of them and put them in the correct order. Of course there is no time allowance for that anymore. This place is counter productive sometimes.

laffter

That system works great until you get the dreaded add/cuts. Then everything is 8010 8010 8010...so on and so on...sucks for the driver because it could be 30 stops...they have to shuffle through all of them and put them in the correct order. Of course there is no time allowance for that anymore. This place is counter productive sometimes.

Whenever I get a batch like this right at the end of the morning, I will brick them up wherever there is room in the car and notify the driver of it. He/she will have to sort through it when the time comes. Usually, there is no more room on whatever shelf it is PAL'd to.

Random_Facts

Our hub for the longest of time couldn't afford crayons, we had to use those dreadful china markers. That are meant for glass only. Needless to say, every time it breaks, you spend 7 minutes trying to 'peel the darn thing to expose more led' Not fun. Everyone kept asking for crayons, and we got the famous "it's been shipped" and headed our way. That was about 6 months ago. Haha.