Question for ST LOUIS drivers

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Too dark?

Sort of but not exactly.

Mostly, too cold.

I like the shade of the area, I wouldn't exist without it.

My grand parents owned every St. Louis metro location of a certain chain restaurant.

My father was in the metro mobile reserves and found my mom in a dumpster behind the restaurant in the projects. She realized the local folks she employed were throwing full cases of frozen hamburgers in the dumpster when they took out trash at closing and coming back later for them.

She was in the dumpster waiting to find out who it was and my dad and his partner saw her in the alley at mid night.

The rest is history.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sort of but not exactly.

Mostly, too cold.

I like the shade of the area, I wouldn't exist without it.

My grand parents owned every St. Louis metro location of a certain chain restaurant.

My father was in the metro mobile reserves and found my mom in a dumpster behind the restaurant in the projects. She realized the local folks she employed were throwing full cases of frozen hamburgers in the dumpster when they took out trash at closing and coming back later for them.

She was in the dumpster waiting to find out who it was and my dad and his partner saw her in the alley at mid night.

The rest is history.
I don't live far from St. Louis and we use to go there regularly as kids. Still do to go shopping on the hill and stuff. The greater St. Louis area isn't too bad but as far as downtown we mostly stay away now.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I don't live far from St. Louis and we use to go there regularly as kids. Still do to go shopping on the hill and stuff. The greater St. Louis area isn't too bad but as far as downtown we mostly stay away now.

Have step cousins and extremely extended family in overland. Haven't been to STL in 10 years. Might be up there in a few months for a wedding.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's less about the job for me and more about wanting to move back to St. Louis...i didn't realize the transfer policy was so difficult with ups
Everything is difficult with these idiots, wives will never completely understand what we go through on a daily basis. All the bs mind games and harassment on a daily basis, you wouldn't believe how much these idiots hate their employees lol.

Krys88

Everything is difficult with these idiots, wives will never completely understand what we go through on a daily basis. All the bs mind games and harassment on a daily basis, you wouldn't believe how much these idiots hate their employees lol.
Haha I hear about it daily! I do realize everything is difficult with this company!