Question! Integrad again?

Mallory waymire

Last year in August i went to school at intergrad in McKinney TX and i got disqualified about a month later i went to Oklahoma city and passed. They let me drive all of peak but now their saying i have to go back to intergrade even though i passed in Oklahoma city? Can anybody help me out?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Did you tell them you went to Oaklahoma City?
Locally, if you are DQ'd from a FT job, you cannot try again for one year. If OP was DQ'd last August, that would mean they cannot try again "officially" until this August. Maybe UPS had an open class and wanted you to pass for seasonal driving last peak, but cannot allow you to secure a FT job without going again.

That's all speculation with little info in the OP's post.

Mallory waymire

Locally, if you are DQ'd from a FT job, you cannot try again for one year. If OP was DQ'd last August, that would mean they cannot try again "officially" until this August. Maybe UPS had an open class and wanted you to pass for seasonal driving last peak, but cannot allow you to secure a FT job without going again.

That's all speculation with little info in the OP's post.
Its was for tcd their sending me back to intergrad in September i just dont see why if i passed ok city i would have to go back again

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
It must vary by location. If you get DQ'd over here and you already passed Integrad, you don't have to take the class again, you just do your 30 days.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Its was for tcd their sending me back to intergrad in September i just dont see why if i passed ok city i would have to go back again
Well if you are not a FT seniority driver and only a temp, then I would guess that UPS can send you to school as often as they'd like. Possibly. Since you failed last August, technically you should not be able to go again for full year. It's possible that the OK city class didn't officially graduate you. But this might be a HR mix-up or something else, too, so it's worth asking.

barnyard

KTM rider
If they want to send you again, go. WTH is the big deal??? If you passed already, it should be some of the easiest money that you will make at UPS.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I would mention this over and over again to anyone who will listen. It costs MONEY to put you thru Integrad. If you've passed, it is just dumb to send you again.
Someone will eventually realize this.....

Ummmm, do you realize what company we work for ??
They've perfected the art of jumping over quarters to pick up nickels !! LOL