Question on payout of unused vac/opt/oth days

smapple

I know I get payout of 4 hours per unused OPT days but what about unused VAC hours and unused OTH days? Otherwise I think i've been getting screwed.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I know I get payout of 4 hours per unused OPT days but what about unused VAC hours and unused OTH days? Otherwise I think i've been getting screwed.
IMG_1465.GIF

smapple

Again, less salt and better explanation please. Being as genial as possible despite you and the other poster's antagonistic response.

smapple

If it matters I haven't been taking vac time because i do double shifts 3~4 days a week which was more overall pay than the vac time plus my past jobs paid for unused vac and assumed, maybe erroneously if someone would respond without the snark, to be the same here.

Indecisi0n

If it matters I haven't been taking vac time because i do double shifts 3~4 days a week which was more overall pay than the vac time plus my past jobs paid for unused vac and assumed, maybe erroneously if someone would respond without the snark, to be the same here.
First off it's frowned upon to use words with more than 5 letters in it (antagonistic).

Second I heard you get less pay on paid out sick days then you would if you used them as a call in. I don't know because I always use all of my sick days. Vacation is the same payout.

smapple

I was told and noticed the same thing, but was actually wondering if I"m supposed to get payout for all 3 VAC OPT and OTH because it seems like I've only gotten paid for OPT only. And if it is the case I am supposed to get payout for unused VAC and OTH too then was gonna go to HR, and if they don't resolve it talk to shop and possibly the union rep that shows up at my hub every week/other week. And if that fails contact my union directly.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I was told and noticed the same thing, but was actually wondering if I"m supposed to get payout for all 3 VAC OPT and OTH because it seems like I've only gotten paid for OPT only. And if it is the case I am supposed to get payout for unused VAC and OTH too then was gonna go to HR, and if they don't resolve it talk to shop and possibly the union rep that shows up at my hub every week/other week. And if that fails contact my union directly.
Optional days are paid out in May. Vacation days in December where I am.

PT Car Washer

Optional days are paid out in May. Vacation days in December where I am.
I was expecting to be paid off for unused optional days on this weeks pay check. Will it be on next weeks check? I got tired of always being turned down for optional days 20 years ago so now I just call in sick when I need a day off.