Question regarding Holiday Pay

Seahawks17

So, I was on vacation last week and I used an option day for the day after Memorial Day this week. I was wondering if I would be paid for the holiday on Monday? I've been at UPS for three years and I work in the Western Region if that helps. I tried to look this info up in the new contract but couldn't find a section regarding holiday pay.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cementups

Box Monkey
post-39688-show-me-the-money-gif-Imgur-Je-TyRn.gif

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I was under the impression if you take the day off before or after a holiday you don't get the holiday pay. I'm also in the Western Region and that's how we roll.

By The Book

So, I was on vacation last week and I used an option day for the day after Memorial Day this week. I was wondering if I would be paid for the holiday on Monday? I've been at UPS for three years and I work in the Western Region if that helps. I tried to look this info up in the new contract but couldn't find a section regarding holiday pay.
It may be in your supplement, I'm in the nor- cal, and if you are a seniority employee, and worked 13 days in the month shall be entitled to any paid holiday in that month. It's in the last paragraph on vacations.

Sent using BrownCafe App

By The Book

Sent using BrownCafe App
I'm in the nor cal out west. In our supplement if you work 13 days in the month, and are a seniority employee, you get the holiday pay. It's in the last paragraph on vacations in the supplement. My last post got messed up, click to expand.

Seahawks17

I had my vacation and the option day approved in advance in March of this year. So I'm assuming that means I'm entitled to get paid for Memorial Day?

Sent using BrownCafe App