question....

screamin chicken

usually go out with 135-146 plus I use to bonus at a min. 10 hrs. a week, it has now cut down to 3 hrs week, same work, stops, pkgs, etc...., so today I had 120 and I was and hr over....., if that's the case why do I usually go out with 135-146 plus everyday....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was asking how could I be 1 hr over, clocked out a 1630 take my 1 hr break out and that is 6 hrs worked

How about this, when you punch out early, you still get paid for eight hours. That time you are getting paid for driving home, drinking beer or even getting a little counts against your 'standard' for the day.

And how in the h*ll did you see a report the same day?

How about this, when you punch out early, you still get paid for eight hours. That time you are getting paid for driving home, drinking beer or even getting a little counts against your 'standard' for the day.

And how in the h*ll did you see a report the same day?
I got paid last friday,to drive home and drink 3 beers!

SWEET! Love those 8 hour days.

MaceFremonti

You were under 8....probably had a 7 hour planned day so you are one hour over after you get paid your 8 hour guarantee.

Same thing happened to my route a few years back. Was doing double the number of stops that I was doing in 2000 and was under 8...my solution.... do my last 7 years in Feeders...

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Work slower and make them take stops off, problem solved lol. Make them give some of the work to these rookies who run their nuttz off like idiots lol.

Travwise

Obviously new...still looking at or caring about +\-. You will be so much happier if you let that go. Work safely, find your happy place. The job is exactly the same every day, the only thing that changes is your attitude. End rant. Sorry. Too many beers I guess.