Questions about pay progression

TopCat

I started at UPS Freight on May 16 this year as a dock with CDL. I was able to go to the extra city board as driver June 20 this year in a full time spot. My question is after 45 of 90 days worked shouldn't I get a pay raise to $16.05 or am I wrong. I was told by our Terminal Manager and union steward that I had to wait for one year. When I read the contract it says starting is $15.05 seniority is $16.05 and then it shows the rest of progression. Am I wrong or do I have to wait for a year?

O

OldSnake63

Article 5
Section 1. Seniority
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman](a). Upon completion of the probationary period, the employee’s seniority for all purposes shall be the first day worked as a probationary employee. Seniority shall be broken only by discharge, voluntary quit, normal retirement, or more than a two (2) year layoff, or leave, except for employees on workers compensation leave who shall not suffer a break in seniority unless on leave for more than three (3) years.

Article 26
d. Employees entering a full-time Local Cartage job after ratification shall be paid in accordance with the following progression when performing local driving work:
Start $15.05
Seniority $16.13
Twelve (12) months $17.20
Twenty-four (24) months $19.35
Thirty-six (36) months Top Rate

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]