Questions about Teamcare

UPSjacks84

My doctor does except team care.

If I walk into the doctors office after May 31st for a routine check up how much will I have to pay?

If I break my arm at home and go to the ER how much will I have to pay?

If I notice my wrist is hurting from a non work related injury and I let it linger for a while and then go to the doctor and it leads to surgery how much do I have to pay?

Do I have to pay for this insurance at all even if I don't use it? This is the best place I could think to get the answers. I don't want to be in a situation where I go to the hospital or doctor and am stuck with a huge bill as I can't afford it. Thanks guys.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My doctor does except team care.

If I walk into the doctors office after May 31st for a routine check up how much will I have to pay?

If I break my arm at home and go to the ER how much will I have to pay?

If I notice my wrist is hurting from a non work related injury and I let it linger for a while and then go to the doctor and it leads to surgery how much do I have to pay?

Do I have to pay for this insurance at all even if I don't use it? This is the best place I could think to get the answers. I don't want to be in a situation where I go to the hospital or doctor and am stuck with a huge bill as I can't afford it. Thanks guys.
No offense to the community here, but you're gonna get a lot of mixed answers, it's best to go right to the source. Ask direct questions and don't get off the line till they give you direct answers.

Start here:
https://myteamcare.org/ups/index.html

Anything that doesn't answer can be answered here:
1-800-323-5000

dumptheoldguardteamsters

No offense to the community here, but you're gonna get a lot of mixed answers, it's best to go right to the source. Ask direct questions and don't get off the line till they give you direct answers.

Start here:
https://myteamcare.org/ups/index.html

Anything that doesn't answer can be answered here:
1-800-323-5000

What do you do when TEAMCARE refuses to give a straight answer??

THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Misery? Is that the new Teamcare plan?
Kathy-Bates-in-Misery.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I guarantee when it's common knowledge that it's a good plan all these troll that are coming on here to complain won't come back and say they are wrong

Its not that bad but is definitely worse for some people. If you had your benefits reduced wouldn't you also be upset?

iowa boy

Aw hell, I haven't got my health insurance cards yet. Got my other card but still no health insurance card. Called Teamcare on Tuesday morning and was told not to worry about it as it wasn't June 1st yet. So now I get to call Friday morning and raise hell.