Questions to ALL lol

Puggy

I was preloading but then during the preload I was interested in becoming a PT sup because I was offer the position. I had told them I will think about it but I have sign up already but haven't finish some BS assessment crap because I rather be a driver instead so I'm holding on till that day comes but ANYWAYS the operation manager came up to me sat next to me and was like hey all excited to see me I HEARD You want to be a PT sup I was like not really I wanted to be a driver...Then he was like so what do you want to do for the rest of your life.. I was like for now pay my bills. I think he got him pissed because he given me a negative attitude after that.

UPS management treat you like :censored2: so because of that I took a :censored2:..

Puggy

My question was do they get mad because you reject their offer THEY SUCK DICK i hate managment they treat you like :censored2:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I was preloading but then during the preload I was interested in becoming a PT sup because I was offer the position. I had told them I will think about it but I have sign up already but haven't finish some BS assessment crap because I rather be a driver instead so I'm holding on till that day comes but ANYWAYS the operation manager came up to me sat next to me and was like hey all excited to see me I HEARD You want to be a PT sup I was like not really I wanted to be a driver...Then he was like so what do you want to do for the rest of your life.. I was like for now pay my bills. I think he got him pissed because he given me a negative attitude after that.

UPS management treat you like :censored2: so because of that I took a :censored2:..

My question was do they get mad because you reject their offer THEY SUCK DICK i hate managment they treat you like :censored2:
Ever hear of a little thing we like to call punctuation? Evil hates it when you reject it.

oldngray

nowhere special
correct-punctuation-save-life-funny-grandpa1.jpg