Quick message to drivers:

If, to talk to your fellow driver across the belt about bull:censored2:, you decide to stand directly in my path of walking while I have the warehouse manager staring at me plus a minimum of 2 full-time sups riding my ass to "get this :censored2: in the truck" and get off the clock so their bonuses can be even larger, please do not be upset when I hand you your packages to load and/or stack them. Thanks.

-A preloader who never gets misloads

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
lXSWGjR.png

Brisket

If, to talk to your fellow driver across the belt about bull:censored2:, you decide to stand directly in my path of walking while I have the warehouse manager staring at me plus a minimum of 2 full-time sups riding my ass to "get this :censored2: in the truck" and get off the clock so their bonuses can be even larger, please do not be upset when I hand you your packages to load and/or stack them. Thanks.

Um, first of all just leave, WAD. And the driver most likely understands.

And second , Never say never, it could happen.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead

Quick message to preload

I’ll gladly do your little job of placing boxes in the back of my truck for 3x the hourly rate they pay you.
- A driver who honestly doesn’t give a :censored2: anymore.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Quick message to preload

I’ll gladly do your little job of placing boxes in the back of my truck for 3x the hourly rate they pay you.
- A driver who honestly doesn’t give a :censored2: anymore.
I make $30.67 to load those trucks horribly for your long ass summer days
I'm drinking a beer right now too

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

congratulations-youre-a-:censored:.jpg

Mr95list

I had a misload from your ass yesterday. Liar