Quick paycheck question

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Just wondering what this PST is all about..its underneath where my taxes and union fees are.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-03-11-27-09.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-03-11-27-09.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 215

UPS Preloader

I've been there like 6 months do i really have almost a week of sick time? Massachusetts btw

Yes, Per the New England Supplement...

All seniority employees on the payroll more than six (6) months shall be entitled to five (5) sick days per contract year (May 1 – April 30) to be taken on a day-to-day basis.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When taking a sick day first you must call in to be booked off and call in again when you return to work , to be booked on . Min of 1 hour before the start of your work shift , please don't wait until the last min. since others maybe using the phone lines .
Also do not take more than 4 days off together , or you will need a medical note to return to work .
If days not used then the company will pay them out to you after May 1st . These days are now considered a gift payment where you will be taxed at a higher rate ( less money for you ) .
There was a way to carry over sick days but you had to notify the company prior to April 1st to do so .

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
When taking a sick day first you must call in to be booked off and call in again when you return to work , to be booked on . Min of 1 hour before the start of your work shift , please don't wait until the last min. since others maybe using the phone lines .
Also do not take more than 4 days off together , or you will need a medical note to return to work .

Yeah guy, I know how sick days work

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Wow just 5 sick days? I hope you get a bunch of option days then. Out here in the west we get 9 sick days and 2 option days. 5 doesn't sound like enough, unless you also get 5 or more option days.

AlliSeeisBrown

Wow just 5 sick days? I hope you get a bunch of option days then. Out here in the west we get 9 sick days and 2 option days. 5 doesn't sound like enough, unless you also get 5 or more option days.
We don't get sick as much here in the east as ya'll do in the west, hence the lower number of days.