Quick Question

Can and how do I put up a picture for my picture space, like when you post a comment and on the side It shows like the persons picture they chose or whatever. I want to put up like my own picture of an anime character but how do i do that?

old levi's

blank space
Quick answer: Go to settings, under my profile, look for edit avatar. There you can import an image from another website, or one already on your computer, or choose one of the pre-defined ones.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

^^ This site is retarded when it comes to posting pictures. I don't even know why i try anymore.

You just need to be smarter than the equipment that you are working with.

I have found two easy ways to post pictures on Brown Cafe. The first is saving the image to my laptop under Pictures and then uploading them to BC. The second is uploading the image to my facebook page and then copy and pasting to BC.

Indecisi0n

You just need to be smarter than the equipment that you are working with.

I have found two easy ways to post pictures on Brown Cafe. The first is saving the image to my laptop under Pictures and then uploading them to BC. The second is uploading the image to my facebook page and then copy and pasting to BC.

I am sure my Computer Science degree makes me smarter than you when it comes to posting pictures on a forum. Least i hope it does lol. Anyway, this is 2011 so we shouldn't have to download an image to then upload it directly to the forum or a hosting site. There should be no reason why i can't directly link to a picture and have it displayed.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess online degrees aren't worth the money they're printed on.:wink2:

You're right--it shouldn't be this hard to post pictures here. I gave two ways that I know work to try to help you. Dave.

As for your little friend who "liked' your post----as with anything done to excess it tends to lose its significance over time.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I guess online degrees aren't worth the money they're printed on.:wink2:

You're right--it shouldn't be this hard to post pictures here. I gave two ways that I know work to try to help you. Dave.

As for your little friend who "liked' your post----as with anything done to excess it tends to lose its significance over time.
thats the problem with this world. People who think 'like'ing something is a bad thing.
Miserable bastards.