Quick Question

Catatonic

Nine Lives
^^ This site is retarded when it comes to posting pictures. I don't even know why i try anymore.

I am sure my Computer Science degree makes me smarter than you when it comes to posting pictures on a forum. Least i hope it does lol. Anyway, this is 2011 so we shouldn't have to download an image to then upload it directly to the forum or a hosting site. There should be no reason why i can't directly link to a picture and have it displayed.

Maybe moreluck can help you as she posts pictures all the time. :wink2:

Indecisi0n

The OP is a relatively new member that asked a simple question and now will be subjected to all of this.
Jeez................

I don't mind playing along

2i748s5.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You just need to be smarter than the equipment that you are working with.

I have found two easy ways to post pictures on Brown Cafe. The first is saving the image to my laptop under Pictures and then uploading them to BC. The second is uploading the image to my facebook page and then copy and pasting to BC.
There is a 3rd way. I have had the most success with using Photobucket. Sometimes I can upload straight from my computer but it is 100%. Photobucket works every time. I will have to try from FB. Haven't done that yet.

Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
I would prefer trucker sex at one of those trucker sex stops on the highway. Or one of those places with the holes in the wall. Anything where I wouldn't have to have a lasting relationship with a real human being face to face. I guess I'm kind of messed up."

So you finally put your name on the feeder bid?