Quick Question

menotyou

bella amicizia
I store my avatars In my computers iPhoto. Then, I can go into 'edit avatar' in settings and upload it in a snap. Believe me, I think Dizzee and AJ were close to strangling me, it took me so long to figure out how to do it. But, I figured it out finally. I use to keep them right on my desktop til I got it down pat.

texan

I store my avatars In my computers iPhoto. Then, I can go into 'edit avatar' in settings and upload it in a snap. Believe me, I think Dizzee and AJ were close to strangling me, it took me so long to figure out how to do it. But, I figured out finally. I ust to keep them right on my desktop til I got it down pat.
Probably the advantages of a Mac. But Bubblehead beating the head of that avatar. hmmmm Interesting.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Come to think of it. I hope I do not incur his wrath. :groooansmileyf:
The object of the abuse changes everytime Nancy, I mean Upstate, changes his avatar. I don't think you could ever, ever be like him. Thus, removing yourself from any danger of that wrath!

old levi's

blank space
I store my avatars In my computers iPhoto. Then, I can go into 'edit avatar' in settings and upload it in a snap. Believe me, I think Dizzee and AJ were close to strangling me, it took me so long to figure out how to do it. But, I figured it out finally. I use to keep them right on my desktop til I got it down pat.

I'm so boring I only have one avatar. Just one pair of faded jeans. Sometimes I do take them off.:wink2:

The gems you come up with!!!! :rofl: Oh my freaking God, that was funny!!
He opens himself up every time. The reason I do it is for you and everyone else who he treats like dirt. I don't think I'll ever stop I like sheeting where he eats. You know what I mean this is his whole world and he needs to be bullied back in here. God bless him gender identity can be a hard sad road for him so I'll keep nancy in my prayers.