Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, customer here with a quick question. My overnight package was delayed by weather and it's been sitting at the facility five miles down the road from me since 11 am CST. Can I go pick it up? I keep getting the run around through email and phone, and mychoice states that pick up at that location will be 4/25. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Hi guys, customer here with a quick question. My overnight package was delayed by weather and it's been sitting at the facility five miles down the road from me since 11 am CST. Can I go pick it up? I keep getting the run around through email and phone, and mychoice states that pick up at that location will be 4/25. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Is it weed?

oldngray

nowhere special
This thread gave me adult
Onset diabetes
5jvto1_1280.jpg

J

jibbs

Honest answer, bud: That package may or may not be in the building when you get there, and even then it might be awfully difficult (i.e. too hard for the clerk to admit she just doesn't want to look) to locate amongst all the other packages that may or may not have been left in building.

It's worth a shot, though. Just don't be too disappointed if you get frustrated and/or come home empty-handed.

For what it's worth, weather sucks when it delays packages. As a customer myself, I get pissed when it happens.... but it happens, bro. You'll get it eventually, and if it's super late you may even get an extra and/or reimbursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.