Quiet everybody!

Non sequitur

Strange thing happened the other day, W gave a little talk. President Obama also was out ruffling a few feathers. Did I mention Hillary was interviewed for yet another time.

When Joe S embarrassed himself by yelling "you lie" at President Obama's speech, I don't remember any bandwagon pile on's by ex presidents or presidential candidates.

The craziness stops when the craziness stops.

Non sequitur

Civility! All sides believe they have the countries best interests in mind. My understanding of the Trump plan is trade equalization plus a slowing of the exploited Latin labor immigration with pro growth business climate should create opportunities for the largest demographic group.

If folks allow the plan to play out, we'll see if our country does better. If not we have another election right around the corner.

newfie

Strange thing happened the other day, W gave a little talk. President Obama also was out ruffling a few feathers. Did I mention Hillary was interviewed for yet another time.

When Joe S embarrassed himself by yelling "you lie" at President Obama's speech, I don't remember any bandwagon pile on's by ex presidents or presidential candidates.

how do you scream at a liberal baby having a crying tantrum and get it to stop crying?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Civility! All sides believe they have the countries best interests in mind. My understanding of the Trump plan is trade equalization plus a slowing of the exploited Latin labor immigration with pro growth business climate should create opportunities for the largest demographic group.

If folks allow the plan to play out, we'll see if our country does better. If not we have another election right around the corner.
I think you're being a bit generous in suggesting that Trump has a plan but regardless, Republicans have the White House, both chambers of congress and a 5/4 majority on the Supreme Court. If they can't get their plans enacted with all those advantages they need to take a long look in the mirror.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No but you can bet Biden pulled him aside shortly thereafter and had a very one-sided conversation with him.

bbsam

Staff member

Civility? Really? In the age of Trump. Priceless.

Sportello

I assume you are referring to Joe Wilson, I have no idea who Joe S. is.

You are conflating an inappropriate comment by a dead beat congressman who apologized to President Obama and was reprimanded. Political leaders from both parties condemned his actions, as did former Presidents. Your memory is selective on that historical incident.

The craziness stops when tRUmp stops acting crazy. He's not growing into it. He is a sociopath.

We can not let a sociopath decide what is best and let it 'play out'.

If you believe that tRUmp has the country's interests before his, or that the non-military cabinet he has selected care about America's interests in mind, you should probably read more, because your understanding is flawed.

America is nothing more than a vessel for them to enrich themselves and their peers at the expense of 80% of Americans.

newfie

I think you're being a bit generous in suggesting that Trump has a plan but regardless, Republicans have the White House, both chambers of congress and a 5/4 majority on the Supreme Court. If they can't get their plans enacted with all those advantages they need to take a long look in the mirror.

it appears by your argument presidencies are only 9 months long