Quincy Part time super

QcyBrown1

Hey all just got hired as a part time super for preload in Quincy. Can't wait to get started!! Anyone have benefits info I can look over all details

BLACKBALLED

WOW! Obviously you dont read the forums here that often! Since I am a former PT Supervisor I will tell you the Gist of it! Pay Stinks because of the fact you are held accountable for a lot! Secondly Benefits Stink for PT Sups Now. When I started 5 Years ago as PT sup. I was Paying $11 Bi-Monthly, which was great, slowly it went up every year and my final year as PT Sup for my Family was $250 a month, with big deductibles needing to be paid before the company share kicked in. No more half months Bonus at christmas if you can call it that, 2% raises and I can go on and on! But you get the Picture. Well good luck! Your going to need it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I hope he comes back I would like to hear how it works out for him there.
Let me show you

golden-gate-bridge-jumper.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
How is this a fair statement? You have no idea what the OP's qualifications are or whether he has the ability to do the job or not.

Very true. Not everyone can stand and press buttons on the sort table or hang about verbally abusing pre-loaders for not loading a ridiculous number of pieces per hour. Aside from porters (and they've earned this right), there might not be a job at the company that requires fewer braincells.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Very true. Not everyone can stand and press buttons on the sort table or hang about verbally abusing pre-loaders for not loading a ridiculous number of pieces per hour. Aside from porters (and they've earned this right), there might not be a job at the company that requires fewer braincells.

What IQ is required to learn how to deliver boxes repeatedly for a lifetime? Just wondering...

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Aside from porters (and they've earned this right), there might not be a job at the company that requires fewer braincells.

Thank for you mininizing what many of us call a career.

I think someone else starting slinging the insults. People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. There's not many easy jobs at UPS. There are also not a lot that require extreme brain power.

DS

Fenderbender
I think someone else starting slinging the insults. People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. There's not many easy jobs at UPS. There are also not a lot that require extreme brain power.

That may be true in your town.
But things are diverse.If I follow my route by trace,I will miss businesses and my lunch to boot.I use my extreme brain power to keep my customers and my stomach happy.FB you should take the time to update your profile,there is nothing there.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
How is this a fair statement? You have no idea what the OP's qualifications are or whether he has the ability to do the job or not.

he was a driver-helper, those guys barely even get rehired where i am, much less put straight into management, and frankly whatever "qualifications" he has are probably a negative on his application because that would make him self-aware and creative, which is not what any center manager i've yet to meet wants

on the plus side, he'll probably make a very good supervisor since he has no idea what preload involves yet, so he can enforce rules without knowing how foolish he sounds

i envy him, to be honest, my experience inhibited me when i got my promotion

Re-Raise

he was a driver-helper, those guys barely even get rehired where i am, much less put straight into management, and frankly whatever "qualifications" he has are probably a negative on his application because that would make him self-aware and creative, which is not what any center manager i've yet to meet wants

I hope you don't mind me quoting this to his new center manager ha ha.