Quit 4 months ago, pension information?

Sid

Hi, I worked for ups canada for 11 years and I stopped working there 4 months ago, I was told id receive my pension information after 3 months but haven't received anything yet... anybody know how to go about getting it?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hi, I worked for ups canada for 11 years and I stopped working there 4 months ago, I was told id receive my pension information after 3 months but haven't received anything yet... anybody know how to go about getting it?
The info or the pension?

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't think UPS Canada has pensions. All they ever do is vote yes on the contracts so I'm sure they voted years ago to give pensions up.

Johney

What do you expect for 11 years??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How come they fired you?

I’m looking for the same type of information regarding pensions.

This is my first time on the cafe, and I have a great sense of humour, after all I did work with clowns for management, but maybe we should try to help a person out first before we all pretend to be Mr. Peters.

That’s how it was seen.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Have either of you guys called your local union hall? They’d be able to probably get the ball rolling and or give you some numbers and websites to go on to collect