Quit!

Guru

Well I plan on leaving UPS soon because school is about to start and I want to enjoy a few weeks on vacation before it does. What I want to know is what's the best way to resign as a Package Handler (Preloader)? One my cousins who was an Unloader told me to e-mail HR with your employee ID and name and just state you quit. I thought about that, but would like your opinion first before I proceed. Any suggestions?

tourists24

I would always let the bosses and/or human resources know of your intentions; especially since its for school. You never know what the future holds and it always leaves a possibility of a return one day or at least a good reference for another job. No need to burn a bridge.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
are you trying to burn a bridge? do like everyone says and talk to your sup and HR.

it's not uncommon for someone to go back to school. good luck back at school, I wish I could take a few weeks off!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
are you trying to burn a bridge? do like everyone says and talk to your sup and HR.

it's not uncommon for someone to go back to school. good luck back at school, I wish I could take a few weeks off!

take a few weeks off from golf and go close some leads !!!