Quitter

Capnfapn

Pessimistically Optimistic.
I'm sure everyone here remembers the big fat quitter by the name of @nkm , and his post talking about how UPS is "terribly understaffed and completely mismanaged," and that his hub was run "like it's a daycare." He and I were actually in a competition to see who would last longer working at UPS. If I recall correctly, he lasted a total of 11 hours and 45 minutes working there. (including training) Only 5 hours of this time was spent actually working on the floor. Now, he's pretty solidly built guy. You'd think he'd be able to handle working there.
I'm over a foot shorter than him, way smaller, and I'm a woman. I'm still working at UPS. @nkm is a sissy and can't handle the cardboard.
It's natural selection. He mentions BrownCafe every day. I guess he's still upset about the way he got flamed by everyone.

nkm

Optimistically pessimistic
This is the same girl that begged me to buy her a pair of gloves because her "hands were too dirty" after her shift and because she spent the last $11 of her credit card balance on a mayonnaise sandwich with jalapenos at Wendy's (typical vegan).

Attachments

• signal-2021-06-30-042941.jpg
    signal-2021-06-30-042941.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 70

Capnfapn

Pessimistically Optimistic.
This is the same girl that begged me to buy her a pair of gloves because her "hands were too dirty" after her shift and because she spent the last $11 of her credit card balance on a mayonnaise sandwich with jalapenos at Wendy's (typical vegan).
And I'm still the breadwinner MF. Sorry my credit line was running a little tight, it's not easy affording your constant need of expanding your botnet. Stay at home like the housewife you are and reading me hacker books while I work like a MAN.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yeah I get it. It's getting a little hot for you.

I'm sure everyone here remembers the big fat quitter by the name of @nkm , and his post talking about how UPS is "terribly understaffed and completely mismanaged," and that his hub was run "like it's a daycare." He and I were actually in a competition to see who would last longer working at UPS. If I recall correctly, he lasted a total of 11 hours and 45 minutes working there. (including training) Only 5 hours of this time was spent actually working on the floor. Now, he's pretty solidly built guy. You'd think he'd be able to handle working there.
I'm over a foot shorter than him, way smaller, and I'm a woman. I'm still working at UPS. @nkm is a sissy and can't handle the cardboard.
It's natural selection. He mentions BrownCafe every day. I guess he's still upset about the way he got flamed by everyone.

This is going to be better than “The Young and the Restless” .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How hot of an Ol gal are ya?

Box Ox

And I'm still the breadwinner MF. Sorry my credit line was running a little tight, it's not easy affording your constant need of expanding your botnet. Stay at home like the housewife you are and reading me hacker books while I work like a MAN.

I feel like this is somehow going to culminate in @nkm coming home to find @Capnfapn in the sack with @MyTripisCut .

Off the leash

It takes a real man to work at Ups. I new women that weighed 100 lbs that worked hard too. Not for everyone that’s for sure, must have been a real wuss.