Benjamin French

Started with UPS around Nov. 6th. Long story short, worked as a loader, got shunted to unloading, was fed up because of the peak season hours. Quit on the 30th of last month and 3 weeks later STILL have not seen hide nor hair of the paycheck for my last week there.
Keep calling HR and/or ex-supervisors, wait till the holiday season is over or jsut send this to the department of labor for them to mull over?

Benjamin French

Tough call
Follow up, apart from the ID badge is there anything else I'd need to turn in to the company or friend it I'm keeping my clock in card and trainee vest?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Started with UPS around Nov. 6th. Long story short, worked as a loader, got shunted to unloading, was fed up because of the peak season hours. Quit on the 30th of last month and 3 weeks later STILL have not seen hide nor hair of the paycheck for my last week there.
Keep calling HR and/or ex-supervisors, wait till the holiday season is over or jsut send this to the department of labor for them to mull over?

If you manned up and gave a 2 week notice, you would have saved everybody from reading this thread.

Merry Xmas