QVC Problem

UPSmeoff

I had one QVC queen/hoarder who was cut off by QVC itself. She would get 15 to 20 pkgs on one day and return 15 to 20 pkgs the next. All unopened. It was costing QVC more to restock their merch than to deal with her.
She was lonely, and i think that she enjoyed talking to the sales rep on the phone. I could almost place some of the blame on QVC for taking advantage of someone who obviously has a problem. Surely they can see her order history.
She now shops at HSN

UPSmeoff

Had you bothered to read the thread you would have seen that the picture showed that day's deliveries of 14 pkgs.

Or he could have meant "You know you have a QVC problem when.............You deliver QVC packages to a regular QVC consignee, and the packages from yesterday are still sitting at the front door!"

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Or he could have meant "You know you have a QVC problem when.............You deliver QVC packages to a regular QVC consignee, and the packages from yesterday are still sitting at the front door!"
In this case (and in the picture) they were all from that day, but yeah, I've had some before like that. One time after a week's worth of boxes piled up on a queen's enclosed porch (cars were in driveway, light on in house) I asked the neighbor to check on her. She met me the next day and said she was fine but didn't have time to open the packages and to keep stacking them.

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app