R.I.P. Gary Coleman

moreluck

golden ticket member
Age 42 died of a brain aneurisym. (sp)

0527-gary-coleman-bn-getty-02-credit.jpg
Gary Coleman has died as the result of injuries he suffered earlier this week, the hospital tells TMZ.

We've learned Gary's wife, Shannon, made the decision to pull life support early this AM.

We're told Coleman died at 12:05 PM Mountain Standard Time. He died of a intracranial hemorrhage.

Family members and close friends were at Coleman's side when life support was pulled.

He was 42.

As TMZ first reported, Coleman was rushed to a hospital in Utah after he fell and hurt his head. He was on life support since Thursday.

There will be a press conference at the hospital at 3:00 PM PT.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Maybe he would have been better off not fighting the memory of where he got his start. I feel bad because it seems like that tore him apart. So many people get stuck in life, because they don't just go with the flow. RIP Mr Coleman! May your family's grief be filled with fond and loving memories of you.

Last edited:
Gosh,what an incredible sense of humor you have lately. Did you forget to post that he looks like a short version of Obama?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sometimes there's nothing funnier than irreverent humor. .....however I have more respect for Mr Coleman than to ever compare him to Brack Odrama!!

Calypso

Very sad that such a young man passed away with so much to live for.
I will always remember the funny little boy who made me laugh every week as a child. Rest in peace Gary, you are very missed.