R.I.P Professor

oldngray

nowhere special
I had thought it was only Mary Ann left and both Ginger and the Professor were already gone. Everyone is getting old. And gray for some.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the article, Mary Ann was quoted........
"my two favorite people are gone now"
If the professor was one of them.........she must've been on the outs with Jim Backus, Alan Hale, Lovey or maybe Bob Denver......what did she really mean??

RIP Professor.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If the professor was one of them.........she must've been on the outs with Jim Backus, Alan Hale, Lovey or maybe Bob Denver......what did she really mean??

RIP Professor.
Maybe she had a life outside of Gilligan's Island associates?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

RIP Professor.

Could it be the other person was not a cast member?

wkmac

Also Dave Madden who played Reuben Kincaid on the Partridge Family also passed away today at the age of 82. Classic TV took a real hit today.

RIP to both.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Also Dave Madden who played Reuben Kincaid on the Partridge Family also passed away today at the age of 82. Classic TV took a real hit today.

RIP to both.
I used to watch the Partridge Family all the time. I missed this announcement . Good comic actor.

Too busy with the David Cassidy DUI's I guess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Roy Hinkley.......just saw it while reading an obit. about the Reuban Kincaid character and right below it was the Professor obit. too