R.I.P. Rex Trailer

over9five

Staff member
I was at some event at the Chelmsford Elks as a child, and one of the big headliners was Rex Trailer.
Damn, didn't he arrive in his helicopter! That was big for all us kids.

DSC_0007-310x195.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I loved Rex,,I was lucky enough to go on the California Disney trip as a kid ,,what a thrill !!! my brother new some quiz answer at his show on the trip so REX and Sgt Billy ate breakfast with us!!
I also had the fortune of delivering to him about 15 yrs ago to his office while on cover !!
Told his secretary I would like to meet him and he came right out,what a great thrill for me even in my mid 30's LOL
a real genuine great guy !! Happy Trails REX !!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I loved Rex,,I was lucky enough to go on the California Disney trip as a kid ,,what a thrill !!! my brother new some quiz answer at his show on the trip so REX and Sgt Billy ate breakfast with us!!
I also had the fortune of delivering to him about 15 yrs ago to his office while on cover !!
Told his secretary I would like to meet him and he came right out,what a great thrill for me even in my mid 30's LOL
a real genuine great guy !! Happy Trails REX !!
He was a few years before my time, but he sure gave you some great memories. That's very cool.
Sounds like he was a great entertainer, a great man.
RIP