R.I.P. Rue McClanahan

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rue McClanahan Dead at 76

Thursday June 3, 2010
RUE McClanahan has died[/URL], aged 76.
The Golden Girls star “passed away at 1 a.m. this morning,” her manager, Barbara Lawrence told People magazine. “She had a massive stroke.”
McClanahan — who played Blanche Deveraux in Golden Girls — had suffered a minor stroke earlier this year while recovering from bypass surgery.
Lawrence added that at the time of her death Thursday, McClanahan “had her family with her. She went in peace.

klein

Für Meno :)
It sure is a loss. I remember the Golden Girls well. Guess, I watched it, when nothing else was on.

However, juts found out she was married 6 whole times !

Reminds me of my fedex woman that resided with me... she's looking for number 6.
Sorry, that fact alone, told me something is wrong there !

Hollywood or not !

But, may she rest in peace. She was a great actor by all means, and brought joy and laughs into homes.

P

pickup

She was the "hot" one on golden girls.

I guess her character was the inspiration for "Samantha" on Sex and the City.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Reminds me of my fedex woman that resided with me... she's looking for number 6.
Sorry, that fact alone, told me something is wrong there !"

I guess I don't speak Canadian !!

klein

Für Meno :)
"Reminds me of my fedex woman that resided with me... she's looking for number 6.
Sorry, that fact alone, told me something is wrong there !"

I guess I don't speak Canadian !!

Then here is a lesson ! :

[video=youtube;BRI-A3vakVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg[/video]

:funny:

bigbrownhen

So Betty White is the only "Golden Girl" left? I still get a good laugh when I watch the show. They made a great team.
Im sure we will be hearing of Mrs. McClanahan's other accomplishments in her career in the days to come.

May she rest in peace.