R.I.P., Scott McKenzie

raceanoncr

It is with much sadness that we report the passing of Scott McKenzie in LA on 18th August, 2012. Scott had been very ill recently and passed away in his home after two weeks in hospital.
It has been our pleasure to maintain this web site over the past 15 years and this is the hardest update of them all. Farewell our much loved and wonderful friend.
Gary and Raylene Hartman

"San Francisco (Flowers in Your Hair).

R.I.P., my friend

raceanoncr

menotyou, thank you and thank you for your recent rep and likes. Tried to PM you but you, evidently, have it shut off for some reason. So, I guess, I'll make my feelings public.

Just wanted to say, "Welcome back". Whatever reason you took your hiatus, health, personal, work, I, for one, have missed your contributions to this site.

menotyou

bella amicizia
menotyou, thank you and thank you for your recent rep and likes. Tried to PM you but you, evidently, have it shut off for some reason. So, I guess, I'll make my feelings public.

Just wanted to say, "Welcome back". Whatever reason you took your hiatus, health, personal, work, I, for one, have missed your contributions to this site.
I am provocative in nature, and sometimes that's not so popular. I appreciate that, Race. Thank you. I have always enjoyed your comments.

Besides some BS drama---I like taking breaks, as it gives one perspective. I lose it, at times. And, the grands have practically lived here this summer. It's hard to get on the computer when two little rugrats can play Monkey Quest. They don't get much computer time anywhere else, so it's important that they practice(even if it's disgused as a game).