R.I.P. Tony Curtis

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I served him frozen yougurt in my home town when I was in high school. this is when he decided he was an artist and had a showing in a gallery down the street from where I worked. He was suprised a 17 year old kid new who he was.

RIP

wkmac

Curtis did many great movies but one of my fav's was "The Great Race" with Jack Lemmon playing the immortal Professor Fate and also starring the very hot Natalie Woods. I don't care what anyone sez, she was always a babe in my eyes and a very good actress too! I remember going to see that movie at the movie theater when it came out.

Sad to see another major star of my youth leave us. So very few left now these days!

satellitedriver

I agree about Natalie,
wkmac.
His role as Houdini had a strong impact on me. I started learning magic tricks and reading everything I could find about Houdini because of him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"They gave me away as a prize once - a Win Tony Curtis For A Weekend competition. The woman who won was disappointed. She'd hoped for second prize - a new stove." (Tony Curtis...1925-2010)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll always remember the aerobics class as the hottest thing she ever did and then I think of her dancing for Arnold in True Lies and just chuckle. It shows the broad spectrum of her talent.