R1a

bbsam

Staff member
Has anybody heard back from him?

He was probably a company plant sent to test the flames of dissent. When Memphis found after a sufficiently long period of time that dissent was limited to a small cabal of posters full of piss but short on vinegar, they realized that no threat actually exists and they can proceed with doing whatever the hell they want.

Ok. Take away MFE being a plant and this is probably the companies view of the discussions that occur here.

vantexan

He was probably a company plant sent to test the flames of dissent. When Memphis found after a sufficiently long period of time that dissent was limited to a small cabal of posters full of piss but short on vinegar, they realized that no threat actually exists and they can proceed with doing whatever the hell they want.

Ok. Take away MFE being a plant and this is probably the companies view of the discussions that occur here.

I had a $7500 medical bill after Blue Cross denied payment for a stress test. I posted that on here and shortly after got a notice that Blue Cross decided to pay the bill and that I owe nothing. Someone is taking what we post very seriously(and for that I'm very grateful).

thedownhillEXPRESS

I had a $7500 medical bill after Blue Cross denied payment for a stress test. I posted that on here and shortly after got a notice that Blue Cross decided to pay the bill and that I owe nothing. Someone is taking what we post very seriously(and for that I'm very grateful).

Not to sound mean, but I highly doubt FedEx spent any energy violating HIPPA laws or asking Blue Cross to search tens of thousands of FedEx employee's medical records to see who owed $7500 for a stress test.

vantexan

Not to sound mean, but I highly doubt FedEx spent any energy violating HIPPA laws or asking Blue Cross to search tens of thousands of FedEx employee's medical records to see who owed $7500 for a stress test.

I doubt that too. But as they know who I am it would've been a simple matter of calling Blue Cross and asking why? According to folks here FedEx actually writes the checks.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
he was probably a company plant sent to test the flames of dissent. When memphis found after a sufficiently long period of time that dissent was limited to a small cabal of posters full of piss but short on vinegar, they realized that no threat actually exists and they can proceed with doing whatever the hell they want.

Ok. Take away mfe being a plant and this is probably the companies view of the discussions that occur here.

ding ding ding!