Racism rears its ugly head

diesel96

Keeping that line of thought.......then NY should get another white liberal woman who has a sex addict for a husband.

And Iowa should have gotten another closet Republican homosexual with a wide stance in mens restrooms. :stalker:

Here we have a minority state rep standing on a soapbox, who wants a voice for monorities and you call this news.....

I'm shocked . I hope the Barrack will be the first to call the FBI in to investigate this blatant racism.:happy-very:

Sorry Tie, I must've missed it. Has there been a crime committed here?
What do you want done with my tax dollars Mr Small Gov't supporter

over9five

Staff member
I think he means more tax money would be spent on the peoples business, instead of going into politicians pockets (seeing there would be fewer politicians).

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Interesting. I always thought the goal of smaller government meant less taxes, not just different spending priorities for the same amount of revenue.

wkmac

Interesting. I always thought the goal of smaller government meant less taxes, not just different spending priorities for the same amount of revenue.

That's why they call it Neo-Conservatism or Neo-Con for short!

:wink2:

BTW: It's not really the same revenue per se. They used the ability of debt financing of gov't instead of direct taxation and then mask the real hidden taxation in the form of inflation from the increase in the money supply. Then they spin the whole thing under the illusion that the debt to GDP ratio is manageable but they never tell you that the inflation itself raises the asset value of goods and services in the first place and thus increases the GDP. It's a rigged game from the get go.

The same thing happens along the fair midways across the nation with people called Carnnies but at least with them they are up front in their efforts to trick you.

But hey, we got a new crew in town for a Jan. 20th breakout moment so all is well!

:happy-very:

Also Jones, this article came from the recent issue of the American Conservative magazine and it provokes an interesting thought. It seems for those looking for small gov't instead of looking right, might actually look left.

tieguy

Banned
Sorry Tie, I must've missed it. Has there been a crime committed here?
What do you want done with my tax dollars Mr Small Gov't supporter

Oh I don't know lets try something silly like finding someone who is qualified not the right color for the job. :happy-very:

You should know the drill you libcons claim to be for equal rights.:happy-very:

Channahon

Oh I don't know lets try something silly like finding someone who is qualified not the right color for the job. :happy-very:

You should know the drill you libcons claim to be for equal rights.:happy-very:

How about letting the people vote for who they want to represent them. Isn't that how Obama got this foot in the door to run for the presidency? I'm guessing that would be the democratic way to fill both his and Hilary's positions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How about letting the people vote for who they want to represent them. Isn't that how Obama got this foot in the door to run for the presidency? I'm guessing that would be the democratic way to fill both his and Hilary's positions.
Exactly he won his first "race " by having all of the others disqualified; including having the closed divorce papers made public " for the public good " , he didn't care for the well being of the children involved.
The only real race he has had was this one.

diesel96

How about we let the political process run it's course, in most states the Gov picks a member of the same party with two years left until re-election. This wouldn't be such a bad idea to vote to have it amended, but why all of a sudden now? Cause they're Democrats? But just so you don't feel cheated, imagine allowing the democratic way to fill the presidency in 2000'.....Just ask Al :wink2:Gore

Exactly he won his first "race " by having all of the others disqualified; including having the closed divorce papers made public " for the public good " , he didn't care for the well being of the children involved.
The only real race he has had was this one.

Still trying to diminsh "Pres Elect" Obama's character I see, by declaring his state and senate races weren't real and campaigned dirty? Statements like this, coming from members of the GOP, disciples of Carl Rove dirty politics 101 claiming role reversal. :rofl: What's real is "Pres Elect" Obama's shredding of all other campaign records and support up to 750 million dollars raised. Must be real hard pill for you to swallow and ruffled your feathers.
.....But since you care for the well being of children, what if "Pres Elect" Obama's children stumbled upon that new hurtful avatar of yours ?
BTW.....Do you cringe at the sight of seeing "Pres Elect" before Obama's name ? ......Don't fret, approx 40 days till we drop "elect" and keep the tag, President Obama.....

Originally Posted by tieguy

You should know the drill you libcons claim to be for equal rights.:happy-very:[/quote]

Oh please.....why create skid marks in your Ronald Reagan tighty whities:wink2: over what someone insignificant ,as far as authority to appoint, is trying to sell the public.

wkmac

In the case of Republican Jack Ryan, Obama did not have him disqualified. The fact is, Ryan's morals or lack there of especially concerning his wife, actress Jeri Ryan of Star Trek fame (7 of 9 character) imploded his own campaign. Carol Mosley Braun who held the Senate seat prior to the 04' election read the handwriting on the wall that re-election was most likely not possible and thus the door opened for Obama. Good money bet that Ryan was going to take it all and thus potentially make Obama just a footnote in history but fate has a funny way of working out.

When Ryan imploded, Republicans were left scrambling and the only hope they had because at that point they had no real message anymore was to pit a black dude against "the black dude" and thus the republican party made the major mistake of bringing in Alan Keyes and Obama walked into the Senate as if on a Sunday afternoon stroll. If Obama rose to the national stage it was more on the back of republican party ineptitude IMO more than anything else.

I personally think that Obama like Mosley Braun before him could see the handwriting on the wall in that if he stayed where he was, he may very well have been a 1 term Senator because like Braun he'd done very little in the Senate. Some argue even less than Braun. His running for President had he lost either in the primariies or the general I believe was a strategic hedge to at the very least salvage his Senate seat for one more term by making himself relevent on the national stage, something he never did in the Senate itself. Some even believe and it makes sense in some respect that Obama was also brokering for a position somewhere in a Clinton adminstration because at the time Hillary was all but crowned the Queen of America.

Funny how politics and history play themselves out because when Obama went public on his desire to seek the highest office, nobody gave him a chance in hell. That alone is what makes his election remarkable and an interesting historical and political study.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How about we let the political process run it's course, in most states the Gov picks a member of the same party with two years left until re-election. This wouldn't be such a bad idea to vote to have it amended, but why all of a sudden now? Cause they're Democrats? But just so you don't feel cheated, imagine allowing the democratic way to fill the presidency in 2000'.....Just ask Al :wink2:Gore
And four years ago when it looked like kerry might win, here in mass. the boys on beacon hill did change the law so that the governor ( who at the time was GOP ) could not pick the replacement. LOL now this year when it looked like kerry might get picked for a cabinet spot, those same boys are in a panic, now that they have a DEM governor.

Still trying to diminsh "Pres Elect" Obama's character I see, by declaring his state and senate races weren't real and campaigned dirty? Statements like this, coming from members of the GOP, disciples of Carl Rove dirty politics 101 claiming role reversal. :rofl: What's real is "Pres Elect" Obama's shredding of all other campaign records and support up to 750 million dollars raised. Must be real hard pill for you to swallow and ruffled your feathers.
.....But since you care for the well being of children, what if "Pres Elect" Obama's children stumbled upon that new hurtful avatar of yours ?
BTW.....Do you cringe at the sight of seeing "Pres Elect" before Obama's name ? ......Don't fret, approx 40 days till we drop "elect" and keep the tag, President Obama.....
You know I only stated the true facts, a matter of public record. If it bothers you so much put me on ignore.

Exposing the divorce papers to the general public is hardly that same as my avatar, and yes that was a dirty trick using the courts to clear the running field.
What you are not a fan of Alfred E Newman ?