Radio's?

M

Mike23

I'm telling ya, my radio's perfect. It fits in the DIAD holder. As long as you can HEAR the music you don't need something that'll blast you out of your seat because it's so loud.

The battery power is 3AA and a crank battery that lasts 4 days of driving without having to be recharged. Get a 15min charger and you never have to buy a battery for months. Small, efficient and I doubt any sup would have a problem with something smaller then your DIAD being tapped to your dash since it doesn't obstruct anything at all!

Cementups

Box Monkey
hey Mike?! Do you like your radio? Where do you put it and how does it sound?? just curious cause I haven't seen you mention it in ANY of your post.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
hey Mike?! Do you like your radio? Where do you put it and how does it sound?? just curious cause I haven't seen you mention it in ANY of your post.

Hey Mike?! How do like your hemorrhoids? I haven't heard you mention them in any of your posts. Doesn't your radio sound muffled and irritate your hemorrhoids?

tourists24

6a00d8341c6d1b53ef01156f6f0845970c-pi

I posted a link before, but I finally got a pic of the radio I use on the package car. It is a rechargeable so no need to buy batteries. It has very nice sound that you can hear over the engine roar. I play it all day and recharge it at night. You can play radio or plug in any mp3 player or XM/Sirius radio hand held....

M

Mike23

Hey Mike?! How do like your hemorrhoids? I haven't heard you mention them in any of your posts. Doesn't your radio sound muffled and irritate your hemorrhoids?

Not really, only thinking about Hoaxsters posts tend to do that for some reason ;)