rain suit

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I have one with the old UPS logo, but you got more wet wearing it because it didn't breathe.

Everyone in my center just wears the regular jacket when it's raining.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also used to have one of the old logo rain coats but, like Heff said, unless it was pouring out, you got more wet wearing the jacket than you would without. We also wear our regular jackets.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is all you need.

b625_samurai_sword_handle_umbrella.jpg

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
UPS rain hat for when it is drizzling. Old golf umbrella for light to heavy rain. Sideways rain, inside sorting packages or detail cab under the code car wash. Carry a rain suit, but it seems like that every time I put it on (takes 3 to 5 minutes) it stops raining.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I saw a driver wearing an oilskin duster in the rain the other day, not sure about comfort but he was looking pretty sharp.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah bottom line is if you're delivering outside you're getting wet. Dr bags, rain poncho, jacket... you're getting wet from the sweat or the rain.

We wear the standard yellow here without a word from management. Any complaints stopped when the drivers replied with "You don't want us to be safe?"

UPSGUY72

I am looking for a UPS rain suit. Can not find one anywhere. Does anyone know where or if they are still sold?

Stop being a P-ssy your not going to melt. Most driver wear there regular jacket if it's pouring rain out. As other have rain jackets are great however you sweat like a pig in them thus defeating the purpose.

I try not wearing a jacket unless it's pouring out as I rather get a little wet that sweat like a pig. However on those days when it really rain I bring two jackets and use one until it pretty well soaked on the outside than switch to the dry one...

Foamer Pyle

I bought my rain gear at Dicks Sporting Goods. I have a great rain jacket, and a pair of pull over pants. I do not get wet when it rains. However, if I leave it on when it's not raining very hard, I do sweat, as others have posted. We get some real down pours here in Florida, I never leave my rain gear at home.

Sent using BrownCafe App