#1 screen, type in SALARY
we've seen from 1.9% to 3.0%
What have you seen?

DontThrowPackages

I didn't find any official documents, but we've logged on and one the
#1 screen, type in SALARY
we've seen from 1.9% to 3.0%
What have you seen?
That means nothing. I didn't bother checking but those numbers could have been left over from last march for all we know. I'm already planning my budget as if we're not getting raises in October. Too much whining about how " ....we need to do more....".

jmeti000

I dont think we are getting raises. Manger said the AM meeting that express is only pulling in 1% profit for the 4th quarter, its not looking good, bla bla bla...already setting the stage for raise denial.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I dont think we are getting raises. Manger said the AM meeting that express is only pulling in 1% profit for the 4th quarter, its not looking good, bla bla bla...already setting the stage for raise denial.

Bingo!! Nothing in October, unless you are an upper management Memphoid.

thedownhillEXPRESS

The piss poor 1% has alot to do with this stupid DRA.

Station budgets are getting blown out with the extra hours and all the new hires to accommodate the routes it creates.

That's in addition to how many hours it is adding to individual routes , appearing as if you threw darts to come up with stop order.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The piss poor 1% has alot to do with this stupid DRA.

Station budgets are getting blown out with the extra hours and all the new hires to accommodate the routes it creates.

That's in addition to how many hours it is adding to individual routes , appearing as if you threw darts to come up with stop order.

Yes, but look at all the money they are "saving" via their incredible management skills. The more they do, the higher the losses. I say, keep up the good work!! If the first few hits against the iceberg won't sink the Express "ship", put it in reverse and hit the iceberg again. BZ to MEM!!

SmithBarney

Don't worry with this years 3% insurance hike, and next years 5-8% hike(trying to force us to choose the "govt" option) Fred will get his -1%

SmithBarney

I think ol' fredly's just havin' a bit of fun there

Route66, I don't know Goldie said that a few topped out crrs saw raises from 7-71cents. If they are all topped out
presumably all making the same amount, why would some get 7, and others get 71?

I know at my STA there is one person who makes just about what I make, and they got 2%, and I will presumably get 3%

Really this discussion is rather pointless, because if our jobs all stay as they are currently even if we get a raise
we will be taking home less $$ next year.

MAKAVELI

I think ol' fredly's just havin' a bit of fun there

Route66, I don't know Goldie said that a few topped out crrs saw raises from 7-71cents. If they are all topped out
presumably all making the same amount, why would some get 7, and others get 71?

I know at my STA there is one person who makes just about what I make, and they got 2%, and I will presumably get 3%

Really this discussion is rather pointless, because if our jobs all stay as they are currently even if we get a raise
we will be taking home less $$ next year.
It's pointless because there has been no talk about raises , wether we are getting one or the amount, since they told us it was being deferred. Now I guarantee if the numbers are really bad for the 4 quarter and into the new fiscal year the possibility of no raise is likely.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's pointless because there has been no talk about raises , wether we are getting one or the amount, since they told us it was being deferred. Now I guarantee if the numbers are really bad for the 4 quarter and into the new fiscal year the possibility of no raise is likely.

Past behavior indicates that absolutely anything we "get" will be taken away in some other form. This is FedEx SOP, and always has been. When was the last time you received a raise, and there wasn't a corresponding takeaway, hours cut, or insurance cost increase that more than offset your "gain"? NEVER. In other words, this is an academic argument. Expect to experience a continuous net loss in take-home income from here on out. Just another reason we need a union, because FedEx does whatever it wants whenever it wants to, and we have very little to say about it.

If you want our miserable existence to change, sign a card, a DO something to stand up to them.

Artee

Instead of a raise FedEx is giving us an extra 5 weeks of vacation this year. That is if you are in California or Nebraska.