Random Dog Encounters

Porknado

Beware of dog, the notes said. These goobers jumped up in the cab, went in the back to make sure I got all their packages, and checked for snacks. Then they thought I should stay and play with them. I actually had to go back to the door and ask the customer to take them in so I could leave.

E78A2AD4-1962-4F45-8AB7-67FDDC649286.jpeg

Porknado

Stop by after your route and use my hose.
Good lord
Was covering a rural route, many dirt roads. Also that truck runs that route daily, and might get washed biweekly if that.
Red Bull AND coffee?
My friend. No.
Might’ve been a Monday. Also, I am almost impervious to the effects of caffeine. Not to worry, I drink a considerable amount of water daily, as Red Bull and friends are best described as diabetes in a can.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Was covering a rural route, many dirt roads. Also that truck runs that route daily, and might get washed biweekly if that.

Might’ve been a Monday. Also, I am almost impervious to the effects of caffeine. Not to worry, I drink a considerable amount of water daily, as Red Bull and friends are best described as diabetes in a can.
Just givin ya some 💩 man. I gotta buddy who burned a hole in his stomach from too many Red Bulls, though. If he drinks too much acidic liquid he will drop dead…