Rankings on Workday (jcats)

Bingo

Under the old system, when you applied for a transfer, you were able to see where you ranked among the applicants. Does the new workday show this ? I was not able to locate that feature.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Workday isn't doing a lot of things that it has replaced in the system. Our station can't even hire runners for peak because Workday doesn't work. One step forward, two steps back.

@59Dano--- another example of the fine work upper management can accomplish.

It will be fine

Perhaps they should change the name of it to Doesntworkday.
93ABBA42-AEFA-4D13-9ADA-F8999741D603-15004-00001A23946C7D62.gif

fredxx

Anybody know if FX still prints out the hard copy since i'm not able to login to JCATS/WORKDAY?? So now if you're trying to move outside a lateral position there's NO CEV point system? You automatically drop to bottom of the list?? Does this include DISPLACED workers as well?? sounds like i'm screwed..typical FX though....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Anybody know if FX still prints out the hard copy since i'm not able to login to JCATS/WORKDAY?? So now if you're trying to move outside a lateral position there's NO CEV point system? You automatically drop to bottom of the list?? Does this include DISPLACED workers as well?? sounds like i'm screwed..typical FX though....
They print it out at my station. Displaced people are always #1 ranked.

Oldfart

oh thxs for the info OP...guess i'm NOT as screwed as i thought if that's the case...
Typical negative nelly. You don't even know the answer to your question yet you bad mouth the company because you assume you are screwed. Come to find out, you are not. LOL

!Retired!

You should be able to log in. Ask your manager to reset/set you up with a password. Operational needs is correct, displaced go to the top of the list.

fredxx

As fast as policies get changed it's hard to keep up..even mgrs dont know the policies half the time..we all know how FX likes to make policy changes for "our" benefit..

fredxx

by design?? maybe so nobody can transfer in future...since many places CAN'T find reliable help these days...in my area it's pretty difficult to be fully staffed with the exception of AFTER peak...when the :censored2: calms dwn a bit...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not only is Workday not working, but I've been trying to sign into the insurance enrollment site for the last hour and IT'S not working. Anyone else having the same problem?

MAKAVELI

by design?? maybe so nobody can transfer in future...since many places CAN'T find reliable help these days...in my area it's pretty difficult to be fully staffed with the exception of AFTER peak...when the :censored2: calms dwn a bit...
We've had multiple people transfer in the past 6 months. Seems like Workday works in some locations and not in others.