Rat Poison Pizza!

over9five

Staff member
We must BAN all rat poison, or at least require a license of some sort to purchase it.
I also heard it was a HIGH CAPACITY container that was bought, capable of murdering hundreds of rats/people.

Maybe BAN CHEESE as well. Something that is so easily used to aid in killing people shouldn't be sold.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
We must BAN all rat poison, or at least require a license of some sort to purchase it.
I also heard it was a HIGH CAPACITY container that was bought, capable of murdering hundreds of rats/people.

Maybe BAN CHEESE as well. Something that is so easily used to aid in killing people shouldn't be sold.
D8B231A9-5FDA-40C1-A6D4-2B0C0DEACB46.gif

floridays

Home of Fort Bragg, US Army. Chances are Army families would have been affected. Immediate execution of Mr. Adami if I was King, .....period.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

There is no high capacity poison. It works slow by design so rodents don't become bait shy.

floridays

Eating at any fast food or fast casual restaurant is a bad idea. What’s the annual turnover, like 500 percent?

There was that case where a Subway employee was rubbing his dick on the bread some years back, and something tells me that instance was not an anomaly.
Glad you stopped rubbing your dick on subway sammich bread. Go back to your hole, and sauce your meat.....Meat. Do you need an illustration?