Re: employment in dallas

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yeah don't mind that sticker , it just " recommends " a forklift , but if that's not available you use your bare hands. LOL
I️ backed up into lady’s driveway and she was like “o my god , I️ can’t believe that even got on your truck! I️ just pushed it out into her driveway with my legs. She was like “don’t you have a dolly”. I️ asked her what got a dolly would do “ lmfao.

GenericUsername

I had a guy order a treadmill, of course the box was open and pouring out bolts, he asked if he could assemble it while i wait to see if anything was missing...customer complaint #5 of the day..

I had a customer complaint from a shop yesterday because I wouldn't help the lady check in her order. She literally wanted me to call out the vendor number, last 4 of the tracking and stuff. She told me that this is the way it's been done for years. I told her that I don't work for her company and that all I'm required to do is deliver to the designated location, verify the amount of boxes match what I scan and have her sign. If she wanted more than that, tough luck. She was becoming a humongous B towards me so I kinda lost my cool. Oooohhh well!

Rack em

Made the Podium
I had a customer complaint from a shop yesterday because I wouldn't help the lady check in her order. She literally wanted me to call out the vendor number, last 4 of the tracking and stuff. She told me that this is the way it's been done for years. I told her that I don't work for her company and that all I'm required to do is deliver to the designated location, verify the amount of boxes match what I scan and have her sign. If she wanted more than that, tough luck. She was becoming a humongous B towards me so I kinda lost my cool. Oooohhh well!
I love those kinds of customer complaints that way I get to talk to my center manager and ask what he wants me to do from now on. If he gives in to those dumb customers, I will gladly help them do THEIR job every time and be 5 hours over every day. But our center manager knows we work for him and Ups so he throws those complaints in the garbage.

Brisket

Sign?!?
You don't have C.I.R. Yet? Hit deliver and keep on trucking lol.

GenericUsername

God, I can't wait to be able to DR businesses. The best part of that stop I was talking about was the lady kept repeating "Why didn't you try to deliver this yesterday?" Granted, the actual business only gets delivered once a week, but still. That crap irks the living hell out of me. I probably could've been a little more patient, but after explaining to her the fifth time that I only come there once a week I probably was within my right of moving her :censored2: along.

Also had a dude get a box that said 1 of 3. Said he wasn't going to sign for it because there were supposed to be 2 more. I told him that's fine. I refused the box and told him that I'll more than likely have the other 2 on next Friday. He asked if there will be 3 and I told him no because he refused the bike I had that day. Told him to have a good afternoon and put it back in the car and left... lmao.

GenericUsername

I love those kinds of customer complaints that way I get to talk to my center manager and ask what he wants me to do from now on. If he gives in to those dumb customers, I will gladly help them do THEIR job every time and be 5 hours over every day. But our center manager knows we work for him and Ups so he throws those complaints in the garbage.

I'm sure I'll be pulled into the office on Monday morning before start time to talk about it - and I'll kindly point out after they're done with their spiel in front of the steward that it's illegal for them to talk to me about work related stuff prior to clocking in and walk out. Then I'll wait for them to go through their spiel again after I've clocked in and then tell them that I'll make sure to deliver it to the exact spot every time and to do her work as well. I'll also throw in that I'll make sure that I knock and wait at every single door for every resi. I'll go from doing ~200 stops by 6 pm to doing about 80. I can play stupid ass games too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyone here work as a package car driver in the Dallas, TX area? If so inbox me just had some questions thx.
Jqyqo9.gif