Re: Re: Dui

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pickup

Over 95 , I know you closed the thread but I need to have my say as there are some false allegations against me that are being paraded as the truth.

Okay this is what I cut and pasted (is this stalking?) My responses will be in bold faced lettering :

Re: dui.
Originally Posted by DS
feth I gotta agree....when it comes to people figuring out your password and posting negative remarks on other websites it's going a bit too far. I never figured out or used his password although I would wager his password is probably his favorite beer or liqour. The UserId( not password) is displayed on the videos that he posted . I simply typed that user ID into the google field (you know, Google? that search engine? ) and found (not to my suprise) that he uses the same userid when he posts everywhere else, the travel websites, ebay. But not once did I ever try to decipher his password and/or used it. Example , he is "joesmoe on utube, I google that name and I find that joesmoe has entries on other public forums. Perfectly legal
I was considering quitting as a mod,but after some thought, I have decided to try to bring the browncafe back to what it once was by enforcing the terms of service.
I have never banned anyone,but from now on if I feel you have gone too far,you will be terminated.Even if I were banned or never a member in the first place, I could have done the same exact thing that I did by just being a lurker. Also , Nothing illegal was done
I encourage other mods to follow my lead and bring the bc back to its original state of order

Klein -I think he went too far, too. Now I need to spend some time on tripadvisor, and look thru all the comments left behind from the hotels and timeshares I visited. I never added any comments to tripadvisor / or any other travel website under your id or my id or any id for that matter
And if he downgraded those accommadations, along with me being a jerk while I was there.Never did it pal Criminal charges may follow.yeah and it may snow in dixie in july too ,but criminal charges against me aren't happening as I never did anything of the sort that you suggest .But since you like threatening me with criminal charges. How would you like me to do the same to you, except my case is rock sold with evidence that you provided on this website. I could show you in a pm or publicly state it on this thread. Take your choice, teater? (think about that term.)
The police can get his real addy thru his ISP.
And they can get yours as well in pursuit of solidifying the criminal charges that I can have land on your head. Fraud is a serious crime and Canada does not take it lightly or so I read.
I'll do my homework tomorrow, see if any damage was done.Make sure that doesn't interfere with your objective of obtaining employment
Esspecially damage to the hotels. Pulesse, What damages? Do you think I commited arson or something against these hotels? No, and I never posted anything on the hotel or travel websites , the only place I posted was on your u-tube channel as another user , not as you.

Now, I'm even afraid to sell or buy anything on e-bay. You should be afraid but for the right reasons, some of those items were smuggled into the country to avoid paying customs fees.
He could pay the extra few bucks as far as I know... just to spoil my 100% feedback status.Oh, dear lord, the drama!. I could also theoretically put a laser on the moon and point it at your house. That scenario is more likely than the one you are painting. Klein, I am not your mother, go resolve your issues with her before transferring them onto me.

Besides , all that. I'm still shaking from all this. Oh, I believe you got the "shakes" all right, but they are due to something very different than what you are suggesting
He basically knows when, where, the exact address, room #, where I spend my vacation. Information that you posted on a PUBLIC forum, by the way. One shot deal anyway, are you going back to that room ?
Thats darn scary ! Calm down there , old sport

P

pickup

Re: Dui

Oh by the way Klein, yesterday fethrs accidentallly (she does that a lot) posted a link to a private chat she and I were having. She posted that link in the general chatroom and i told her (and you by happenstance) that she did. Two seconds after I typed that , you clicked on the link to a private partial conversation that she and I had. Thankfully, what was seen by you wasn't anything serious. But you knew that was a link(placed by accident) to a private chat and you clicked it on anyway. Do you hear me crying?

klein

Für Meno :)

Admit it. You have book or a binder, that you gather every little piece of info from each member here, (or crumbs as you like to call it).
How else do you explain this one:

I can't find the post but I remember Moreluck stating that her birthday is May 2.

And there are many more of those kind of posts from you.

Anyways, I'm done with this subject and topic.

Oh yeah, how greatful and backstabbing that was from you, yesterday in chat.
Being all nice and friendly, and I told you not to touch the DUI subject, but you did it, anyways, while we were still in chat.
And ofcourse negative posting.
That's why I got so mad !

I cooled off, now. Don't worry.

over9five

Staff member

Over 95 , I know you closed the thread but I need to have my say as there are some false allegations against me that are being paraded as the truth.

OK, I'll leave this up for a while so everyone can see your reply, but then I'm ending this one too.

EVERYONE,
People are getting tired of all the negativity on BC lately. Time to reign it in a little.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

I hope this thread does not get closed like the other one., its great entertainment on a boring day at work. Someone pass the popcorn...and soda...not beer cause im on the clock.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm the only one who always gathered facts about others.....if any of the old timers are still around, I always wrote down what was said in chat.......things like knowing Upstate's new so- in-to- be is James. I just like remembering the details.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'll bet I have 100's of tidbits, but the folks no longer come to BC...for instance, if 'golfer' would come into the chat, I could say, "How are things in Louisville?" If it was 'Bellringer', Id ask about St. Louis.....etc

P

pickup

Admit it. You have book or a binder, that you gather every little piece of info from each member here, (or crumbs as you like to call it).
How else do you explain this one:

And there are many more of those kind of posts from you.

Anyways, I'm done with this subject and topic.

Oh yeah, how greatful and backstabbing that was from you, yesterday in chat.
Being all nice and friendly, and I told you not to touch the DUI subject, but you did it, anyways, while we were still in chat.
And ofcourse negative posting.
That's why I got so mad !

I cooled off, now. Don't worry.

I must have clicked on the link that fethrs provided before I saw your comment as that window coverered the chat window. Sorry

As for Morelucks birthday thread, you are grasping at straws. I am sorry moreluck that I happened to remember your birthday, info that you provided in a public forum two days before the event.

As for the negative comments I placed on your utube channel, Yes it is hard for me to admit that I was wrong to do so ,but god, I still love that comment about Tieguy(I can't help it).

Allright, we can stay clear of each other. Its a big enough browncafe for both of us. I managed to avoid commenting on "your Canada is one of the strongest currencies in the world". It is still slightly below that of the u.s dollar in value, so by definition , the u.s dollar is a stonger currency. Oh shoot I did comment. :whiteflag:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

My turn! I thought pickup just had a good memory, like most UPS'ers do. I don't have time to search for dirt. I just use what is provided by the user, and I get the same in return. It's what friends do!:wink2: BTW, I'm done on this subject. I just wanted to put in my 2 cents, which was a lot less than what some other people have done, and I am not speaking about pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.