Ready for peak? Only 291 days left!

Notretiredyet

Must be nice to have time at 4pm to play on the Internet. I haven't been off of work at 4:04pm in 29 yrs, how's it feel? Only time for 9 holes today?

clean hairy

The logic of the OP makes as much sense as Orion!
Perhaps OP could approach their boss and cut the number of sales reps, and increase the number of contacts each day!

JackStraw

untitled.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Time flies when your having fun but how do you feel about taking a couple of more packages out on your route? We can lower cost if you and I just step it up a little. Why not go to your sup tomorrow morning and ask for those more packages! You will be admired fo your pro active leadership and as most upsers are sweat followers we will get that in all centers in the states! Hurry up, only 291 days till Christmas.

Ps. Don't forget about entering those salesleads. It is your future too. While you deliver we expand the business.

What a donkey! Obviously the sales department is slacking since we have been daily spam crap for the last month and a half trying to get us to do your damn jobs. When you start working 10+ hour days and watch your balls roll down the highway because the packages are getting way too big and wayy to heavy, I will gladly start to generate some sales leads. Until then, if you come across my balls on the highway, please swerve to avoid them if I ever get a chance to break trace to chase after them.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
What a donkey! Obviously the sales department is slacking since we have been daily spam crap for the last month and a half trying to get us to do your damn jobs. When you start working 10+ hour days and watch your balls roll down the highway because the packages are getting way too big and wayy to heavy, I will gladly start to generate some sales leads. Until then, if you come across my balls on the highway, please swerve to avoid them if I ever get a chance to break trace to chase after them.

rocks(2).JPG

No lie : Name of article this photo came from on google : Several Rock Slides Close BC Highways LOL

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Time flies when your having fun but how do you feel about taking a couple of more packages out on your route? We can lower cost if you and I just step it up a little. Why not go to your sup tomorrow morning and ask for those more packages! You will be admired fo your pro active leadership and as most upsers are sweat followers we will get that in all centers in the states! Hurry up, only 291 days till Christmas.

Ps. Don't forget about entering those salesleads. It is your future too. While you deliver we expand the business.
1333_tc.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think your wife left your balls at my place. I can mail them to you if you want.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

They should go ahead and grab up all the rental trailers now and stock pile them on the yards so that way dirty old Fedex can't have any.