Ready for peak? Only 291 days left!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I can imagine, a driver on the 9.5 list taking five or whatever minutes of "idle" time helping a potential new customer. That sales lead is worth at least a warning letter. Good luck.

Notretiredyet

Yeah I might enjoy riding my new ups paid BMW to the club with my trophy wife but understand that if you do not enter sales leads i have to spend more time giving pcms to you so pls help me
Wow off work before 4pm today, did the Beemer need a car wash? Thanks for re confirming that my intial impression of you was spot on from your first post. Perhaps that's why the drivers in your sales area don't give you sales leads. Good luck with that trophy wife, see you at the PCM. Set your alarm clock, it's at 0850.

Stopher

What a clown. My center has been running peak season #'s for the past 2 years minus the helper. My center has come close to having drivers bring stuff back a few times. Is this dude a mole?

Salesguy

Sales Member
Wow off work before 4pm today, did the Beemer need a car wash? Thanks for re confirming that my intial impression of you was spot on from your first post. Perhaps that's why the drivers in your sales area don't give you sales leads. Good luck with that trophy wife, see you at the PCM. Set your alarm clock, it's at 0850.
No I need to thank you and I hate giving you bad impressions of me, as your best friend from sales.
Thank you notretiredyet for my BMW. How can I get a better chance on my third impression?

Salesguy

Sales Member
What a clown. My center has been running peak season #'s for the past 2 years minus the helper. My center has come close to having drivers bring stuff back a few times. Is this dude a mole?
Yeah I know you will also cry when you only have 20% of the volume left. Go for it, a lot of people are depending on you. You have a big responsibility, I admire you for that.

Returntosender

http://csimarket.com/stocks/growthrates.php?code=UPS

Comparing 5.69% year on year top-line growth in the third quarter, United Parcel Service grew on the lower pace than the 5.95% growth in Transport & Logistics industry and 6.14% Revenue growth in the Transportation sector. Above average sales gains in Transportation and Transport & Logistics industry, helped to elevate overall market growth to 3.75%.
Comparing company's Revenue to the second quarter results, sales were higher by 0.15% . On the yearly basis, average annual sales growth for United Parcel Service is 1.49%, while S & P 500's including only Businesses with the third quarter Results, average annual sales growth is 2.52% over the past five years.

Stopher

No I need to thank you and I hate giving you bad impressions of me, as your best friend from sales.
Thank you notretiredyet for my BMW. How can I get a better chance on my third impression?
Why is this about the drivers? Your the "sales guy." Are jobs aren't hard enough and now we r supposed to do yours? Don't talk to me bout dropping volume when it's the "sales guys" that run customers off in the first place with there poor salesmanship. I've seen it before and I'll see it again.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why is this about the drivers? *Your* the "sales guy." *Are* jobs aren't hard enough and now we *r* supposed to do yours? Don't talk to me *bout* dropping volume when it's the "sales guys" that run customers off in the first place with *there* poor salesmanship. I've seen it before and I'll see it again.

*YOU'RE, *OUR,*ARE, *ABOUT, *THEIR